Friday, October 11, 2013

Weekly Recap: October 6-12, 2013


I've noticed that many bloggers do a recap at the end of each week and since I actually love reading those posts, I thought I'd start doing it as well!



This week was super busy for me! As you know, I decided to desert Random Reads and opt for a newer, shinier, more ME blog and while it's been a ton of work starting all over, it's been really fun as well! I'm incredibly proud of what I have accomplished and excited for what's to come!

Outside of blogging, nothing super interesting happened. I had a geography trip in which I walked for three hours straight (I'm not joking) while learning nothing. It was a bummer, to say the least but there were some really pretty sights and if my phone weren't dead (like it is every day), I would have taken some pictures to show you! But unfortunately, you'll just have to take my word for it.

The highlight of this week is definitely the Thanksgiving long weekend. In case you didn't know, Thanksgiving is about a month earlier in Canada and our lovely education system gives us two days of fun relaxation with our families. Though it won't be relaxation as much as it is 'homework catch-up'. Oh well.



1. Sales at American Eagle. It is right beside Urban Outfitters as my favourite store so sales are always welcome. Especially when they bring me cute tops and skirts.
2. Salted caramel mochas at Starbucks. My friend and my science teacher judge me for drinking quasi-coffee, mocha but frankly, I don't give a crap. They're missing out on some serious delish!
3. Song of the Week cards at Starbucks. I love discovering new music and these cute cards, while very easily lost, bring me free music by artists I love!
4. Candy Crush Saga. I didn't get it at first but now? Now I get it. Just check my tweets for this past week and you'll understand how addicted I am. I'm on level 28 and I can't get pass! Help!
5. Tennis Court by Lorde. I have no words for this. Just go listen to the song, will you?






I didn't have time to post this week except for that one note about how I had moved from Random Reads. Not really interesting but if you missed it, here you go.



Charlotte shares some more secrets of a blogger in Part 2 of her series, Life of a Blogger.
Meg and I are totally in sync with what you should and should not have on your sidebar!
Jasmine talks about juggling school and blogging.

Have you done anything interesting this week? Or found any new music you love? Do you have any posts you enjoyed this week? Share them in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment