Really, that's pretty much all I have to say. That, and also today's Top Ten Tuesday will be moved to tomorrow because of time restraints (as in barbecue with the family in honour of the birth of our dear Canada).
For my Canadian friends, here are some interesting posts related to Canada. Let's laugh and nod in agreement together!
- Buzzfeed wonders how stereotypically Canadian are you. (Oh God, I can't even tell you how much I relate to this quiz. YES TO EVERYTHING.)
- And also, which Canadian stereotype you are. (Haha, zero degrees is nothing to me.)
- If you don't live in Canada, take this quiz to find out if maybe you should.
- And because we like to laugh at Americans not knowing anything about us, here are some failed attempts by Americans at labelling a map of Canada. (But honestly, I don't think I could label more than four US states: Texas, California, Hawaii and Alaska. I did, however, used to be able to name all 50 of the states because it was required learning in sixth grade. And I did it the fastest in my class so yay!)
- But here is also a fun post about Canadians drawing the outline of Canada without a map.
- Here are 36 facts about Canada. (That are mostly true.)
- Things no one tells you about leaving Canada. (Mostly in relation to moving to the States.)
- 20 awesome Canadian things.
- 79 actors from Canada.
Well, I got a bit sidetracked there. But honestly, just thinking about Canada Day and being Canadian gets me a bit overly patriotic.
Anyway, happy Canada Day guys and I'll see you all tomorrow on my blog!