Saturday, November 2, 2013

Weekly Recap: October 27-November 2, 2013


I've noticed that many bloggers do a recap at the end of each week and since I actually love reading those posts, I thought I'd start doing it as well!



I'm starting to run out of ways to start this portion... But basically, this week was REALLY frantic because it's the last week for any assignment we do to count towards our first report card which goes home on the fourteenth. Everyone's averages was posted and thank GOODNESS, I'm doing well in all of my classes. 

Now that THAT'S over, I can finally relax and catch up on New Girl and Once Upon A Time - both of which I haven't watched in a long time.



1. Pinhole cameras. I finally got my prints done and while my test was so much better, it's over! 
2. Chocolate bars. I didn't go trick or treating this year but I bought a box of chocolate to celebrate and I can't stop eating them. This is not good...
3. Hazelnut macchiatos. I've probably earned the title of Starbucks-a-holic by now but everything in that store is too good to resist! Especially the hazelnut macchiatos. Mmm.
4. Sunny days. After so much rain this week, I'm definitely wishing for the sun to come back out.
5. Stay The Night by Zedd ft. Hayley Williams. This song really brightened my mood this week.





My second Novel Report post! Check out what I'm reading this week!
I reviewed The Rule of Thirds by Chantel Guertin which was so adorable!
My Writers Unite! Introduction also went up this week and I was so happy to see so many people participating in NaNo as well! Go writers!
And finally, a post celebrating Halloween. It's not too late to give a looksy!



Epic Reads introduce the Book Shimmy awards. I'm SO EXCITED.
The Perpetual Page Turner shares ten Halloween costumes inspired by books. Maybe save this for next year?
Lesley writes a letter to the unread books on her shelves. I'm sorry too, my darlings.
How do you survive an apocalypse? Gillian has all the answers.
Nikki writes a gorgeous review for The Book Thief and explains, better than I ever could, why I love this book so much.
All you NaNo participants: here are some tips from Susan Dennard to help you get through the 30 days!
Stormy shares pictures of where she reads.
The Book Smugglers make a list of SO MANY GREAT books to read for Halloween.
And finally, I was featured in an interview at Read Books and Live Green! Cal is so nice and friendly so I HIGHLY suggest you hop over and give her a blog a visit!


Now, it's time for you to sound off! What went on in your week? What music did you listen to? Any interesting posts you want to share? Really, go ahead and talk about anything you want!

No comments :

Post a Comment