Saturday, January 4, 2014

Best of 2013 In Music!


When I signed up for Shelly's Readiculous End of Year Celebration, this was my most anticipated post. I couldn't wait to get it published! But just my luck, my internet broke down so I wasn't able to get anything out. Thankfully that problem is now solved and I can finally publish this post, eight days late. Well, better late than never, right?

Attached is a Spotify playlist (my new favourite thing!) of all the songs I discovered in 2013 and LOVED. I'm still in the process of updating it but I'm sure you'll be able to find something you like! If there's anything I like more than book pushing, it's music pushing! This playlist is mostly a mix of alt and pop but there's some R&B, folk and a whole bunch of other great, wonderful things. So I highly encourage you to give it a listen! 


And because I love finding new music to listen to, PLEASE share songs that you love to listen to in the comments!

No comments :

Post a Comment